The abstract should include the title, list of authors, affiliations with addresses, the text, keywords and email for the presenter (and corresponding author if different) in that order. The name of the presenter should be underlined. Please indicate your abstract theme in the subject heading of your email. All abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format. Submit the abstract file as an attachment to: email@example.com template for abstract submission: download here
1. Materials for MINING AND MANUFACTURING | 2. Materials for AGRICULTURE | 3. Materials for WATER & ENVIRONMENT MONITORING | 4. Materials for ENERGY | 5. BIOMATERIALS & MATERIALS FOR HEALTH | 6. NANOMATERIALS, QUANTUM MATERIALS, PHOTONICS MATERIALS & NANOTECHNOLOGIES | 7. COMPUTATIONAL MATERIALS
Format for Abstract Submission:
All documents must be submitted in Microsoft Word.
AUTHOR1, AUTHOR2, AUTHOR3
(TYPE in CAPITAL LETTERS, Times New Roman, 12 pt. Underline name of presenter.)
1 University of ************ (Department / Institute, City, Country)
2 University of ************ (Department / Institute, City, Country)
3 University of ************ (Department / Institute, City, Country)
Corresponding author: Name and email address.
Keywords: (Please give a maximum 5 keywords)
Theme: (List the preferred symposium theme here).
For the main body text of the abstract:
- • Abstract must be single-spaced.
- • Use only text in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- • The document must remain in ONE COLUMN.
- • Maximum number of pages: 1
- • Maximum number of words: 300
Information for POSTERS:
- • Each poster will be assigned a display board measuring A0 = 841 x 1189 mm. All posters must fit onto the useable board space. Pushpins will be provided.
- • The poster must be labeled clearly with TITLE and AUTHORS in extra-large characters across the top of your display.An example of acceptable poster format is shown HERE.