This year all abstracts’ submissions and evaluation will be done electronically and on line. Before you submit an abstract you need to create your account at http://amrs2019conference.greeninspirationsdmc.com/accountcreation.html. After your account has been successfully created, you may choose to submit your Abstract by continuing the steps for Abstracts submission.
After the creation of your personal account if you want to go directly to the your Abstract’s page or modify your papers follow the link this link http://amrs2019conference.greeninspirationsdmc.com/AbstractSubmission.html.
All required fields should be filled out on the on-line submission, please follow the instructions. You will have the possibility to copy your Word document in the corresponding field (limited to 300 words) and upload supporting photos and documents.
By submitting your Abstract, you do not automatically register for the conference program. You may want to wait for the approval of your paper before registering for the Conference, or you may choose to register before the approval of your papers, for taking advantage of lower registration rates at the link http://greeninspirationscom.usanethosting.com/amrs2019conference/Registration.html
Your submission will be electronically evaluated by the Scientific Committee, that will advice you directly if your papers have been accepted or not. The Abstract evaluation might take some time to be accomplished.
1. MATERIALS FOR HEALTH
2. SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS & CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
3. WATER & ENVIRONMENTAL MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES
5. MINING & MINERAL PROCESSING
6. MATERIALS FOR AGRICULTURE/ENVIRONMENT
7. EDUCATION/NETWORKING IN MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
8. MATERIALS FOR ENERGY
9. COMPUTATIONAL MATERIALS SCIENCE
10. MANUFACTURING & STRUCTURAL MATERIAL
Format for Abstract Submission:
– All documents must be submitted on-line.
– Keywords: (Please give a maximum 5 keywords)
– Abstract must be single-spaced.
– Use only text in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
– The document must remain in ONE COLUMN.
– Maximum number of pages: 1
– Maximum number of words: 300
For the main body text of the abstract:
- • Abstract must be single-spaced.
- • Use only text in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- • The document must remain in ONE COLUMN.
- • Maximum number of pages: 1
- • Maximum number of words: 300
Information for POSTERS:
- • Each poster will be assigned a display board measuring 90cm High x 60cm wide, all posters must fit onto the usable board space. Pushpins will be provided.
- • The poster must be labeled clearly with TITLE and AUTHORS in extra-large characters across the top of your display.An example of acceptable poster format is shown HERE.